Cross Apogee Chrome Selectip Rolling Ball Pen
- Velvety-smooth ink.
- Boutique-quality gift
- Range of ball-point refill sizes and colors
- Specially formulated cartridges and bottled inks.
- A sophisticated pen that combines classic lines with a contemporary feel Apogee reaches the pinnacle of elegance while delivering the ultimate in writing perfection.
- Its striking featherlike spring-loaded clip flares slightly at its base surely a nod to the art of writing with a quill.
- The Cross? classic frustro conical top with an engraved line adorns the top of the pen and is mirrored exquisitely at the point ? pure elegance.
- A sense of symmetry and balance is achieved by the wide satin-finish chrome band engraved with CROSS EST 1846 which defines the middle of the pen.
- The Chrome Apogee features an intricately etched diamond-patterned texture a decorative engraving so fine it can only be cut by a specially designed engraving machine.
- Crafted on one of Cross?s world-renowned Engelsberger engraving machines this pen is reminiscent of old masters? etchings and engravings yet its heft and silhouette reflect retro-modern in the truest definition of the term.
- The rollerball pen features the Cross unique Selectip? interchangeable writing technology which offers the choice of a silky smooth gel ink rollerball durable ballpoint pen creamy porous-point [felt-tip] and even a brilliant document marker.
- Apogee is a perfect gift for someone special or for oneself.
- Its packaging reflects its stature fitting for a product that achieves these heights.
- The tapered hinged box mirrors the pen?s design and its black satin finish is imprinted with the Cross logo in elegant silver.
- Each pen rests on a textured white platform.
- Rollerball Pen Features: Metallic chrome finish barrel and cap engraved with diamond-pattern.
- Polished chrome appointments. Rounded spring-loaded clip and wide satin-finish center ring.
- Includes 1 black gel ink rollerball refill in Pen. Each pen comes in a pen case.
|Pen Type||Roller Ball Pen|
Write Your Own Review