Lamy Pen 326 Al-Star Graphite Rollerball
Out of stock
- Conspicuous pen
- Aluminum on the barrel
- Creating clear intricacy
- Chromium plated
- Distinctive sturdy brass wire.
- Regarded worldwide as a pioneer in modern pen design, Lamy has been a chief innovator in the field for decades.
- Taking its shape from Lamy's classic Safari line and engineered to demanding specifications, the glossy Lamy AL-Star Rollerball Pen feels great in your hand.
- Like the Safari, the AL-Star has a distinctive flexible brass clip and is pleasingly lightweight.
- Founded in 1930, Lamy develops and produces all its products at its factory in Heidelberg, Germany.
|vendor item code||326 RB|
|Pen Type||Roller Ball Pen|
Write Your Own Review