Lamy Nib 2000 01 14K Broad
- Reinforced by fiberglass.
- Solid stainless steel.
View Full Product Details
Quantity - 0
- Lamy's flagship fountain pen is the 2000 made of a combination of black fibreglass and brushed stainless steel known as Makrolon.
- It is piston filled and as such can only be used with an ink bottle and not with ink cartridges.
- The Lamy 2000 is so revered that it is on permanent display at the Museum of Modern Art and has won countless design awards.
- 14kt gold, platinum-coated extra fine nib.
|Vendor Item Code||NIB 2000 B|
Write Your Own Review